Trinity Lutheran Church
Saturday, March 28, 2015
Living Your Strengths
Are you in the Role that Fits Your Soul?
We are fed the idea in our culture that to be acceptable we need to be well-rounded. Though that is the prevailing notion, a closer look shows how untrue it actually is. People who are really effective and really excited about life are generally those who have discovered what they do best and have found great ways to do it. That is the idea of the Living Your Strengths journey.
The Living Your Strengths process has been full of insights and done amazing things in the lives of those who have participated. Here are some comments:
Living Your Strengths is...
• different from anything most people have ever done at a church so far
• very practical, and applies to work life, personal life, and family life
• very good at connecting the participants together, more than most group experiences
• helpful in terms of sorting out things in the past but also in preparing an individual for the future
• fascinating—it teaches participants a lot about themselves, others, and people in general
• a good spiritual boost
• great for people in transition since it provides real direction for next steps
• potentially able to significantly strengthen Trinity as a congregation
Living Your Strengths is a journey that guides us in identifying our innate strengths and talents and in using them to live fulfilling lives.
Identifying and using your God given unique strengths will determine the fulfillment you find in your workplace, how you approach a challenge, relate to others, and provide the foundation on which you can excel and fulfill God's purpose for your life. For more information, contact email@example.com at 586.463.2921 x103
LIVING Your STRENGTHS Journey – You are at your best when you do what you naturally do best. One of the Engaged Church survey items was In my church, I regularly have opportunities to do what I do best. The Living Your Strengths Journey will help you see yourself and the talents God has put into your life more clearly. The Living Your Strengths Journey is also a good opportunity to connect what you do best with a ministry at or through Trinity as you are available. This 7 week class is offered frequently throughout the year. Check the weekly Announcer or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for current information. Book cost: $15… Great Start Parenting Coalition of Macomb County provides the book at NO COST to parents living in Macomb County with a child 12 or under living at home. Those completing the class will also receive Strengths Based Leadership.
Sign up for a weekly strength encouragement quote and application question called "A Strong Word" by e-mailing email@example.com.